Leaderboard & Live Tracking
Stage leaderboards will appear here once the event is live. Check back then to see how you are doing against the rest of the peloton
Remember there are no points for coming first, just bragging rights!
If your riding as a team make sure each stage is completed only once, divide and conquer the stages together!
Join us on ZOOM for the final stage
The Tour de France has the Champs-Élysées the Hope Cycle has Uluru.
Stage 15 will be available to ride from 7am AEST Friday 10 September.
A mostly flat route will take you on a journey to the heart of Australia, while we chat with Brodie Chapman and Steve Hooker OAM about the importance of positive mental health and recognise World Suicide Prevention Day.
You're welcome to ride the stage at the same time or just grab a coffee, dial in and hang out. It's all about connecting and being together to recognise and reflect.
Official Closing Times - Ensure all 15 stages are completed by the times below.
- AEST Sunday 12 September 9pm
- AWST Sunday 12 September 7pm
- JST Sunday 12 September 8pm
- BST Sunday 12 September midday
- CEST Sunday 12 September 1pm
- SAST Sunday 12 September 1pm
- EDT Sunday 12 September 7am
- PDT Sunday 12 September 4am
- SST Sunday 12 September midnight
Official Start Times - All stages open to ride in any order you wish (except stage 15)
- AEST Saturday 21 August 6am
- AWST Saturday 21 August 4am
- JST Saturday 21 August 5am
- BST Friday 20 August 9pm
- CEST Friday 20 August 10pm
- SAST Friday 20 August 10pm
- EDT Friday 20 August 4pm
- PDT Friday 20 August 1pm
- SST Friday 20 August 9am
The Tour Route
Riders will need to complete all 15 stages (in a relay as a team or solo) in three weeks to be classified as finishers. We anticipate each stage will take approximately 60-90mins to complete depending on your riding ability.
Prizes will be awarded along the way for all sorts of acheivements so make sure you follow FULGAZ on Facebook to keep up to date with all of the fun, or better yet join our FulGaz Riders Group Page here. Remember this isn't about crossing the line first, it's about enjoying yourself along the way.
|Stage||Description||Location||Ride Time||Distance||Elevation Gain||Terrain|
|1||Lake Burley Griffin||Canberra, ACT||
|2||Lake George||Lake George, ACT||
|3||Beach Road - NEW||Melbourne, VIC||
|4||Ride Around Leys Hill||Jarvis Creek, VIC||
|5||Midway Point to Hope Beach - NEW||Sorrell, TAS||
|6||Mount Wellington||Hobart, TAS||
|7||Aldinga Beach to Willunga Hill (TDU 2021)||Willunga, SA||
|8||Seppeltsfield to Tanunda (TDU 2021)||Barossa Valley, SA||
|32.8km||463m||Rolling Hills, Moderate|
|9||Swan River Loop||Perth, WA||
|40.47km||302m||Rolling Hills, Moderate|
|10||ZigZag Ride||Kalamunda, WA||
|11||Currumbin Valley Out and Back - NEW||Gold Coast, QLD||
|33.65km||245m||Rolling Hills, Easy|
|12||Montville - NEW||Woombye, QLD||
|13||Berry Mountain (L'Etape Australia)||Berry, NSW||
|14||Akuna Bay to West Head - NEW||Sydney, NSW||
|15||Uluru (Ayers Rock) - NEW||NT||
* All rides will be visible and available to download/ride in the Hope Cycle 2021 ride channel from 1st August, 2021. Please enter the promo code received in your registration email and 'update your ride list' to reveal the ride channel. These rides will be available to ride/download as a normal FulGaz ride until Wednesday 18th August, after which time they will be closed and switched to event mode, counting down to the official start times listed below.
GET SHARING & WIN!!
Don't forget to share pics on Facebook and Instagram during the tour with the hashtag #hopecyclelifeline
We will be awarding FulGaz Training Packs including; FulGaz trainer mat, headband and towel to the most creative photos, as well as those who raise the most funds for Lifeline Australia.
Tip - Make sure your account is set to public so we can see them!