Leaderboard & Live Tracking
Stage leaderboards will appear here once the event is live. Check back then to see how you are doing against the rest of the peloton
Remember there are no points for coming first, just bragging rights!
If your riding as a team make sure each stage is completed only once, divide and conquer the stages together!
Cross the finish line together on Saturday 10 September
Join us to chat about importance of positive mental health with special guests and recognise World Suicide Prevention Day.
You're welcome to ride the stage at the same time or just grab a coffee, dial in and hang out. It's all about connecting and being together to recognise and reflect.
ZOOM Link will be emailed closer to the day.
*Note* you can ride stage 15 whenever suits you but we would love for you to join us to cross the finish line together.
The Tour Route
Riders will need to complete all 15 stages (in a relay as a team or solo) in three weeks to be classified as finishers. We anticipate each stage will take approximately 60-90mins to complete depending on your riding ability.
Prizes will be awarded along the way for all sorts of acheivements so make sure you follow FULGAZ on Facebook to keep up to date with all of the fun, or better yet join our FulGaz Riders Group Page here. Remember this isn't about crossing the line first, it's about enjoying yourself along the way.
|Uluru (Ayers Rock)
|Alice Springs, NT
Both sides of Bonnet, Tasmania
|Margaret River to Berry Farm
|Margaret River, WA
|Great Ocean Road to Lorne (Amy's Gran Fondo)
|Black Mt and Mt Ainslie Loop Ride
|Reverse Sydney Harbour Explorer
|Currumbin Valley and Tomewin Climb
|Rolling Hills, Moderate
|Torrens River Loop
|Mount Lofty To Woodside
|Mt Lofty, SA
|Falls Creek Climb with Paul van der Ploeg
|Falls Creek, VIC
|Honeysuckle Creek Tracking Station
|Namadgi National Park, ACT
2022 UCI Road World Championship - Elite Time Trial Course
|Sorrento to Point Nepean Coastal Return Ride
* All rides will be visible and available to download (but not ride) in the Hope Cycle 2022 ride channel from 10th August, 2022. Please enter the promo code received in your registration email and 'update your ride list' to reveal the ride channel.
Please note, Stage 14 will not be available to download/ride until 24th August.
Official Start Times - All stages open to ride in any order you wish (except stage 15)
- AEST Saturday 20 August 6am
- AWST Saturday 20 August 4am
- JST Saturday 20 August 5am
- BST Friday 19 August 9pm
- CEST Friday 19 August 10pm
- SAST Friday 19 August 10pm
- EDT Friday 19 August 4pm
- PDT Friday 19 August 1pm
- SST Friday 19 August 9am
Official Closing Times - Ensure all 15 stages are completed by the times below.
- AEST Sunday 11 September 6am
- AWST Sunday 11 September 4am
- JST Sunday 11 September 5am
- BST Saturday 10 September 9pm
- CEST Saturday 10 September 10pm
- SAST Saturday 10 September 10pm
- EDT Saturday 10 September 4pm
- PDT Saturday 10 September 1pm
- SST Saturday 10 September 9am
GET SHARING & WIN!!
Don't forget to share pics on Facebook and Instagram during the tour with the hashtag #hopecyclelifeline
We will be awarding random prizes for most creative posts, highest fundraisers and more throughout the event!